Forms & Resources
Thank you for selecting Performance Injury Care & Sports Medicine in Helena, Montana for your musculoskeletal care. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (406) 422-5817 or use our online appointment request form.
Once you have made your initial appointment, you may preregister by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Doing so prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process.
Please be sure to bring forms with you to your first visit along with any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
- Registration / Health History
- Injury Information Sheet (for Work Comp or Auto Accident) /IH Orders/IH-PIM/Forms
- Authorization for Disclosure of Medical Information
- MHSA Pre-Participation Physical Form
- Return to Learn Form (Post-Concussion)
- Acknowledgement of Privacy Practices
Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy (RCT) is a progressive disorder of the shoulder which begins with acute tendonitis, and progresses to tendinosis (degenerative tearing). From here, RCT can progress into partial thickness tears, and eventually a full thickness rupture. Many factors contribute to the wear and tear of the Rotator Cuff. These include the natural aging process, […]